Famous People

Photos and Legendary

Famous Nick Nolte’s home

The “Tropic Thunder” star suffered smoke inhalation and minor abrasions in the fire, which was caused by an electrical problem, Inspector Sam Padilla, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Fire Department, said.

The fire caused $3 million in damage to the structure and contents of the house but the home was not destroyed, Inspector James Barnes of the fire department said. The flames were confined to the living room.

“Nick Nolte was there apparently with a water hose trying to extinguish the fire himself and of course we came to help him out,” Barnes said.

Nolte’s spokesman, Arnold Robinson, said in a statement the actor was “grateful” to firefighters and police “for their quick response and assistance.”

Nolte, 67, is a two-time Oscar nominee for his roles in “The Prince of Tides” and “Affliction.” He stars in the Ben Stiller comedy “Tropic Thunder” and will next appear in the thriller “Nine Miles Down” from British director Anthony Waller. famous scientist biography, list of famous duos, famous hermaphrodites, famous short speeches

Advertisements

October 8, 2008 - Posted by | Actor, Famous, People

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: